After twenty six years of living in the suburbs my husband and I decided that it would be nice to live in the country. The kids were all grown and the youngest was looking forward to moving out on her own.
We first decided to buy some land and build a house. Thoughts of a country cottage with a big front porch ran through my head constantly. I even bought a set of house plans and started calculating the cost of our dream home. Then reality set in, my dreams were bigger than my budget. It was time for a different plan.
So, we bought a house. You could call it a fixer-upper. The price was right and the location was great. But...the one thing you could not call it was my dreamy little country cottage with a large front porch...
And Yes; that is the front of the house.
So...the adventure begins...
With the talent the two of you have and God's help,I know it will be beautiful! Congratulations on your first post! Wonderful!
ReplyDelete